Review: Condicionador Nutritivo Yves Rocher

Olá meninas! Hoje venho falar-vos do condicionador nutritivo com aveia da Yves Rocher para cabelos secos. Recebi-o da revendedora mais querida: a Joana Bonjour. Podem fazer encomendas através do Instagram dela (aqui)

Hey girls! Today I'm going to talk about the nutritive conditioner with oat for dry hair from Yves Rocher. I received it from the sweetest reseller: Joana Bonjour. 




Como sempre, a primeira coisa que me saltou à vista foi o cheiro. Faz-me lembrar os cremes de bebé por causa da aveia. E depois a textura, super cremosa e macia. 
Utilizo o condicionador depois de retirar o champô e deixo atuar durante 2 ou 3 minutos e depois retiro com água. Ainda com o cabelo molhado já o sinto mais macio mas só depois de seco é que se notam realmente os benefícios deste condicionador.

Independentemente de secar o cabelo com o secador ou deixá-lo secar normalmente, o cabelo fica muito mais macio, suave e super leve, que é o que o produto promete. Estou a gostar bastante deste produto, só é pena só ter 150 ml, o que é pouco para o meu cabelo comprido.


As usual, the first thing I noticed was the scent. It reminds me of baby lotion because of the oat. And then the texture, super creamy and soft.
I use the conditioner after the shampoo and let it stay for about 2 or 3 minutes, then I rinse my hair with water. Even with the hair wet It feels softer, but only after it's dry I really notice the benefits of this conditioner. 

Regardless of drying my hair with the hairdryer or letting it dry normally, the hair becomes much softer and super light, which is what the product promises: I'm really enjoying trying this product, it's a pity it only has 150 ml, which is little quantity for my long hair.

11 comentários:

  1. Se não me engano já tinha ouvido falar, mas nunca o testei, mas gostei da tua opinião
    Beijinhos
    Novo post (Conjunto Novo) // CantinhoDaSofia /Facebook /Intagram
    Tem post novos todos os dias

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Look so useful! So interesting post, like it! Have a nice day! ♥

    Visit my blog, Malefica

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Beautiful product!!

    https://julesonthemoon.blogspot.it

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Thanks for sharing your info. I really appreciate your efforts and I will be waiting for your further write ups thanks once again.!
    classy pen

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Great review I am following Joana Bonjour Have a great day xoxo Cris
    http://photosbycris.blogspot.com.au/2018/03/gamiss-show-stopper-outfit-in-carrara.html

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Thanks for sharing such great post great blog ..... keep updating !

    Designer pen drives

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Yves nunca falha, nao conhecia o produto em si mas fiquei super curiosa :D
    http://omundodajesse.blogspot.pt/

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Parece ótimo esse produto.
    big beijos,
    Lulu
    www.luluonthesky.com

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Glucosamine for Dogs and Cats Best Joint Supplements For Dogs Our select triple action Glucosamine, Chondroitin and Turmeric formula works to not only relieve pain, ease limb heaviness and joint aches but also lubricates joints and strengthens cartilage to increase your pet s mobility and greatly improve their quality of life Relieves stiffness and inflammation in pets sufferin.

    ResponderEliminar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...