Conhecendo-me melhor #3

Today's theme of Getting to know me is: Things to do in the summer!



Ir à praia / Go to the beach
Verão não é verão sem ir à praia. Nada melhor do que um mergulho no mar para refrescar o corpo.
Summer is not summer without going to the beach. Swimming in the sea is the best to refresh your body.

Comer um gelado / Eat ice-cream
Gelado é bom em qualquer altura do ano, mas quando está calor sabe ainda melhor!
Ice-cream ir delicious at any season, but when it's hot it tastes way better!

Ir à piscina / Go to a swimming pool
Para quem não gosto muito de praia, a piscina é uma boa alternativa, apesar estar sempre cheia de gente...
For those who doesn't like the beach, pool is a good alternative.

Ir a sunset parties / Go to sunset parties
É tão bom estar a ver o pôr do sol, com uma bebida fresca na mão e música para dançar. Quem nunca foi a sunset aconselho que vá.
It's so good to see the sunset, drinking somethig cold and dancing to good music at the same time. If you've never went to a sunset party I recommend you to do that.

E ficam só este quatro (excecionalmente) porque não me lembro de mais nada... Se quiserem podem dar ideias nos comentário :)
And I don't remember anything else, if you want you can say more things to do in the summer in the comments :)

10 comentários:

  1. i follow you ;)
    http://blogcashmeremafia.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Gosto mesmo destes posts :)

    mykindofjoy.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Lovely blog. Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Let me know.
    xo
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Lovely and cute blog! Very practice! Would you like to follow each other via gfc? Please let me know??
    puchitajournal.blogspot.com.es

    Good weekend and kisses!
    Angela

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Adorei as dicas :D
    Beijus, www.brilhesempre.com

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Wow! What can I say? ... intimidates me!
    Great post! I congratulate the ability and talent to curiosity to me!
    I will always be coming back for more: *


    Regards,
    Katherine Unique


    ResponderEliminar
  7. Thank you for your comment on my blog. I'm following you now on GFC and Bloglovin. Please follow back.

    Louisa Moje
    http://lapassionvoutee.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  8. hoje passei para desejar para voce um otimo final de semana!!!
    um grande beijo no coraçao amiga!!!
    www.gostandodavida.com

    ResponderEliminar
  9. I really hate the summer. It's terrible!

    FB http://sacudidordepalavra.blogspot.com.br/

    ResponderEliminar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...